After Lok Sabha election 2019 polling done in 6 phases in all over India, Now everyone in the country is waiting for the final result of this election. Two days ago most of the famous news channels announced its exit-poll results which predicts that current Prime Minister of India Modi will get Re-elected with Huge majority. But all opposition parties are clamming this exit-poll results are nothing to do with real final results. now its just a day left for the final election results on the new government which let all know who will be our Next Prime Minister, Now The Election Commission has set up a 24-hour EVM Control Room at Nirvachan Sadan to monitor complaints relating to polled EVMs. As per Elections commission of India If any one having Complaints or discrepancies regarding EVMs during counting can be registered with the control room on 011-23052123.
In Addition to above the Election Commission said that there are around 1,600 counting servers to monitor the counting of 22.3 lakh ballot units, 16.3 lakh control units and 17.3 lakh VVPATs. Moreover, asper latest reports suggest that there might be a delay in the final outcome. Trends are likely to trickle in from 8am tomorrow.
Here’s how counting process of votes takes place:
- The final counting will begin on May 23 at 8 am.
- The Returning Officer and the Assistant Returning Officer will take the oath to maintain the secrecy of voting and read it out aloud before the commencement of counting.
- EVMs will be inspected in the presence of Returning Officers before counting.
- Contesting candidates along with their counting agents or election agents are allowed to be present at the counting centres.
- Counting agents oversee the counting of votes.
- Once postal ballot papers are counted, the EVM counting will begin, under the supervision of the Returning Officer.
- In case of destruction or loss of ballot papers at the time of counting, the Returning Officer will immediately report the matter to the Election Commission.
- Depending on the situation, the ECI may allow completion of counting or declare it void and order repolling.
- If the counting ends without any complain, the Returning Officer declares the result on completion of counting.